I was living in SW Virginia at the time, in Blackburg, VA. It was a
deadly combination in the area, pure bible belt with football worship.

But his term as governor ended I think that the only thing of note
he's done was weigh in on the Shiavo case and was against
transportation sales tax issue.

larry