I think that the proclamation set forth by the party of the first part
was an ambiguous effort at prosteletyzing about the millenium nuance
factors that play a serious role in participating in the violence
culture of the underground while wearing your pants backwards.

Furthermore, it's not the pervue of that entity to wax philosophical
about the party of the second part to reign in the misunderstanding of
the diabolical forthrightedness of the enemies of that guy over there
who runs through all of great britain with only a pair of boxer briefs
and a horse named Dave because the temperate nature of global
incarceration is warm today.

Oh no!! It is only the means to the beginning of the end when you
generate enough circumference to be centripetal in your ways only to
find out that the xbox was really the gamecube wrapped in a PSX2 enigma
regardless of the forces lined up to lay the smack down on Jar Jar by
Billy Dee and all the kings horses (all named Dave) and all the kings
men (ordered in by Todd) to stop that infernal blubbering.

Finally, it takes a conversion to get the correct temperature to make
cyber muffins but only one person knows how to convert it and the other
one uses the mental telepathy that they acquired via higher education
and a large brain to make the party of the third part use various forms
of telecommuniportation to whack people with muffin pans when they get
out of line.  Not to mention the futility of the masses to convert
judeo-islamic freedom readers to the liberative teachings of Big Ben and
his giant Fort O' Solitude in the Grand Canyon Islands in the Arctic
regions of the Arabian Sea.

Can't we all just get a long walk down a short mountain top?

That's all I have to say about that....humph.

Michael Corrigan
Programmer
Endora Digital Solutions
www.endoradigital.com