From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 4:48 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: CF-Negativity

You misquoted my understanding.  I wasn't referring to yourself as a
pervue. How did you ever extrapolate that from my message context?  I
think that you need to refer to your encyclopedic reference so that you
know what I am talking about when you are talking.  I like to use a
thesaurus to reference when I need a quick reference to the part in
question.

How would you handle the situation that situates itself in the way of
modern progress on the dawn of the new millenial overscoping?  I would
like to hear what you would have to think about that.

Sinsensitively,

Michael Corrigan
Programmer
Endora Digital Solutions