To all who have replied, let me say this:

It's a joke.  I'm playing on General Lee == Generally.

I like the Prius.  I'd get one, but I don't have the spare cash.  I
mean, it's not like what I'm driving now exactly roars down the highway,
but I still love my Tupperware '02 Saturn SL.

so there!  :-P

--Ben