ah, also meant to mention that I find the work of Ry Cooter and people
like Sting and Paul Simon to be very interesting and am very much in
favor of the cross-pollination of cultures. I can also however
understand the indtignation when a culture feels the traditions
abused, as in the recent controversy over the misuse of the Beauty Way
chant by Outkast. If you are going to be derivative, you should
respect what you are deriving from imho.

Dana