which might almost sound like a good idea, except remember when nobody
but nobody but you was going to have access to your social security
number?

As for use in people, it's already here. I know someone who put it in
his son because he was afraid his ex would take off with him. There
exists a school district that wanted kids to wear an RFID badge at all
times for safety purposes. California maybe? There was an outcry and
the issue may have been dropped. It went around the homeschool lists
as one of those validation items that turn up from time t time.

Dana