Thanks for that link - I hadn't seen it yet.  What's interesting about
this sudden upsurge in Acronyms, Jargon And eXtraordinary hyperbole
(AJAX) is that all of this capability's been around for several years,
but is just now taking off thanks to Google, Signal 37, Panic, etc.
It's kind of frustrating in a way, since you're looking at this and
thinking back to projects from a few years ago and thinking "Wait, I had
this available and didn't know how to use it?  Khaaaaaaan!".  Well,
maybe not that exactly, but you get the idea.

http://script.aculo.us/
http://openrico.org/rico/home.page
http://www.rubyonrails.org/

- Jim