Foreign people have always come to Israel to take it from the Jews. Greeks,
Romans, Assyrians, Egyptians, the list goes on. We come back and the first
thing that happens is that we're attacked by just about every Arab country.
They tried to kill us and we're still here. We offer peace for peace, there is
no peace. We offer land for peace, there is no peace. Wait till Iran has a nuke
and we'll see peace (they have stated quite openly their desire to destroy
Israel). The only peace in the area is the peace of the strong or the peace of
the grave. Israel is trying for the peace of the weak and weakness is foreign
to the mentality of the region.