I'd apply for citizenship in the PA and be very vocal about it. If Israel is
giving up land to appease others and try for peace, then I should be able to
live with those peaceful people, right? The world should be able to look at
me (24 hours a day) and see how peaceful the people are to me. All they want
is peace, right? I mean, they are just a peaceful people wanting a fair
share, no?

No, I would not move and no I would not be forced out of my home by soldiers
following what amounts to an illegal order.

Sharon was elected on a mandate of not retreating from Gaza. He does not
have a mandate for this action from the people. He has fired anyone in his
cabinet who disagrees with him and paid off (literally) his political
enemies to join him (those same enemies have stated that they will turn on
him as soon as the retreat is done). This entire action has no mandate, no
legal backing and will end in more attacks, more death and may even bring
the whole thing that much closer to full war.

And no, I'm not moving to Israel any time soon. If I say that I think their
government sucks it would the understatement of reality.