What's happening is horribly sad. If the Palestinians wanted peace, the Jews
would be able to live in their homes amongst the Palestinians, the two peoples
would cooperate and build new homes for the Palestinians, and the Palestinians
would simply take over the government in that area. That would be true peace.

That's a wonderful scenario, and naive in face of what history tells us.
History has not shown us an example of an Arab country where Jews could live in
peace and not in fear of their lives.

This is not peace, nor the road to it. It's a mockery.

Judith