I had a stickie on my computer, it said "post war" it must have fallen
off... and I think really that Republicans for all their talk are just
such sentimentalists at heart that they didn't think they needed a
plan... We were just going over there and we were SPREADING FREEDOM!
We're spreading Freedom Dust! It was Operation: Get A Load Of Us!

-Bill Mahr

> Ok, yer making sense now...and I agree with ya.

>> I would have preferred that the war had never happened,
>> but since it
>> did, we obviously cannot just leave.   Iraq would
>> dissolve into civil
>> war, and too many people would die.  It would make the
>> withdrawal from
>> Vietnam look like a Sunday School picnic.
>>
>> Stopping a war is never easy.  It takes negotiation,
>> planning, and
>> even the willingness to commit more troops to do the job
>> right if
>> necessary.  But Shrub won't even discuss an exit
>> strategy.   He never
>> had a plan for winning the war, or getting out of Iraq
>> after Saddam
>> was toppled.
>>
>> It's amazing how long it can take to fix something if you
>> aren't working
>> on it.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?