This is a pedantic discussion.....everything can be symbolic of something,
all it takes is someone to interpret it as a symbol.

So, yeah, she's a symbol of all kinds of things. If you hate the war, she's
a symbol of that....if you hate Bush, she's a symbol of that........on and
on.

I look forward to the time when Bush's vacation is up, and he drives by her
in his symbolic SUV for the last time....and she's left protesting in front
of an empty house. Then i won't have to read about her anymore.