> On 8/24/05, S. Isaac Dealey wrote:

>> Oh I can think of a number of things off the top of my
>> head... Call
>> your wife, make sure she and the kids are okay. Make sure
>> the car is
>> ready for cross-country travelling. Pack up some food.
>> Back up work to
>> CD or a colo server somewhere away from the activity. All
>> of these
>> "just in case" items for anyone near NY at the time.

> Luckily my wife and kids weren't in the trade center at
> the time. And
> as I watched the fires from my car the last thing I
> thought about was
> leaving or packing or backing up my work.

I'll give you shock for being witness to the event... I pray we don't
have someone in his office who's so incompetent that he's that
paralyzed without even seeing the event. I'd be damned surprised if
that's the case.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with