Yeah I always wanted a Saab too.

 I recently read a report about customer satisfaction and reliability.
 The Japanese cars are still tops but not by much, and then the big three
American automakers (is Chrysler still considered American?). The bottom was
mainly the European automakers. VW and Mercedes Benz were the absolute
bottom, again, while Porsche and some BMW's were the exceptions near the
top.