I'll second that. I lived less than a mile from that building when it burned
down. The fire was started in the middle of the night right next to a very
densely populated area. It was pure chance that no one was seriously hurt or
killed. If the wind had started blowing west during the night while that fire
was raging, it could have killed hundreds or even thousands of people before
anyone even woke up.

If they ever find the a-holes who set that fire, I hope they lock those rat
bastards up and throw away the key.