> I'd vote for ya........though, I wish you'd go farther and
> ban ALL cell
> phone activity.

> 20 years ago, if you had a traffic accident, you went to
> the nearest house
> and called for help....what's the big frickin deal? People
> are living too
> long these days anyway. Cell phones are a completely
> unnecessary annoyance
> in my life......ban 'em entirely.

Yeah, but the times that people laud the cell phone for saving their
ass it's one of those freak incidences in which the person decided
that driving down a train track in the middle of nowhere at 2am in the
morning was a good idea and ended up trapped in the car which is stuck
in a ditch but still on the train track with a freight train getting
ready to split it open like a can-opener when it barrels through on
schedule 20 minutes later.

But yes... culturally I think cell-phones are hurting us that way (so
is air-conditioning and microwave ovens and _especially_ television,
particularly with the advent of cheap cable and DVR)... it's one more
reason not to talk to a stranger, like automated checkout isles at the
grocery.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with