> 9. and most of all get some sun, participate in all the gay (not in a sexual
> manner) activities that seem lame, they are fun, and who cares you are there
> and know noone.

+ 1,000 - we were regulars at the "activity board".  seriously, it seems
really lame and summer-campish, but it turns out to be really fun, and
you can meet a lot of cool ppl that way.  my wife is VERY competitive,
so it was a must to win the little sandals.  we did on the last day, and
still have them framed on our wall.  not sure if breezes does this
little thing or something like it, but it's a lot more fun than you'd
expect.  karaoke, dance contests, water balloon tosses, ping pong, pool
volleyball (my fav), etc.