if you have eye surgeons willing, then why not? The New Mexico team is
ER and trauma doctors and seems more immediately useful, sure, but if
one of them happens to have a gastro-intestinal specialty all the
better for the person who has appendicitis while the local hospitals
are stressed, right? And they're bound to be stressed from what I am
seeing....

Dana