I think the case they have given is a bunch of BS as is most cases any
administration gives when they do things, what is that Dune term something
about plans within plans. I think no matter what administration is in there,
there will always be large groups of people who think anything that is done
is wrong or stupid or retarded or whatever else. They will even have all
sorts of facts to base what they think. I do not think there is anything
constructive from sitting around and trying to praise or put down an
administration throughout its term. People will have their views and there
is usually nothing at all that can be said that will change them.

But of course people just like to argue too or maybe the better word is
"debate" but that is just a fancy word for argue