You mean for bisexual hippie liberals such as myself?
Who'da thunk. :P

Although I remember seeing a thread on the list not long ago where
somebody said a lot of companies in the DC area flat won't pay more
than $60k for their most advanced CF programmers... which at the time
sounded sort of contrary to what I'd heard about CF work in DC, but it
does make me a tad nervous about the prospect of uprooting myself with
hopes of moving up and finding that I hit my head on the ceiling about
the time I start moving.

> Isaac, in this area you'd probably do great. There are
> quite a few CF related jobs that aren't scutwork. And
> for many people the culture of this area is very good
> for them. If I were you I'd seriously consider
> the offer.

> larry

> On 9/2/05, Tangorre, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Ike, move up here (DC Metro area)... I could help you
>> land a CF job
>> making great money and you might even like the work!

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework