Yeah, I know Tim, and I appreciate it. :) Same thing I said to Mike,
nothing happens overnight, but I'll give you a ring if/when that move
is in the nearer future. :)

> I've put forward the same idea once or twice man :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework