From: Sam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 02:58 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Sen Danforth

What does one have to do with the other?

Back to pudding head.

Where did he get this from: "To assert that I am on God's side and you
are not, that I know God's will and you do not, and that I will use
the power of government to
advance my understanding of God's kingdom ..."

I never heard anything like that from this administration. Did anyone
else hear this kind of talk from Bush?

>> While those exact words haven't been said, it's been implied by Bush's
>> policies since day one

Schiavo was not about religion it was about someone's civil rights
being questioned. The government didn't want to keep her alive as a
vegetable, they wanted doctors to make sure she was PVS.

>>Schiavo was about congress trampling on the civil rights of one American in
>>the name of "religion"

Banning gay marriage is a cultural thing more than a religious thing.

>> Culture would say to each his own, the religious right says ban it...

I'll give him the stem cell thing.