That doesn't make it right, and it doesn't relieve the Palestinians of their
responsibilities under international law.

Living next to Osama. That is exactly what having the Palestinians on the
border is like for Israel. Imagine that here in the U.S.

Look at this little Mexican town, Nuevo Lardeo, that is a haven for drug
traffickers. Lots of Americans have been kidnapped there, and hundreds of
people have died in drug-related violence. Correct me if I'm wrong here,
anyone, but I think the Governor of Texas has threatened to send in the
National Guard to occupy the town if the Mexican government can't get a handle
on it. Those guys aren't even militant extremists, just violent drug
traffickers, and we have actual debate going on about invading Mexico to put a
stop to it.

The Israelis have demonstrated almost unbelieveable restraint in the face of
continued Palestinian terrorism.