Nope - spell check substitution.  ;^)

> Mat 5:18 Remember that as long as heaven and earth last, not the least
> point
> nor the smallest detail of the Law will be done away with---not until the
> end of all things.
>
> Matthew 5:18 indicates that the ten commandments are still in effect even
> though Jesus will redeem all mankind. The ten commandments offers up death
> as a punishment for death. I don't see the hypocracy.

You see no hypocracy in a movement called "right-to-life" supporting the
death penalty?  Supporting an unnecessary war?

You see none in a supposedly Christian organization celebrated the
persecution of those whose opinions differ from their own?  In the same
organization celebrating the murder of doctors?

Well... I suppose I'm wrong.  Perhaps all of that is a fundamental part of
Christianity.

Jim Davis