> other than that.  there are plenty of places to adopt your child you worthless
> junkie. even halfway considering such an atrocity should be your ticket to
> hell.

Not for nothing Tony, but "worthless junkies" are not the only women
having unwanted/unintended pregnancies.

To suggest otherwise is ludicrous and insulting.

When my wife and I found out we were pregnant (before we were married
- long before, as it happens) we were both quite surprised as we were
using two different kinds of birth control at the time. We were also
just starting out in our life together and scared as hell by this
development. Both of us were under-employed, we both knew it would
extremely difficult to raise a child.

We had done everything right, we had been very careful.

We considered abortion, adoption and keeping the child; the financial,
social and psychological ramifications of each. We weighed our choices
carefully and in the end we decided to keep him and we have been very
happy about that decision since.

Not everyone has the support that my wife had.

Add to that, my wife was not then, nor is she now, a junkie.

So with all due respect, please go and get yourself bent.

:-)

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher