------_=_NextPart_001_01C183E2.E4882620

Sorry to be off topic but I need help bad...

If anyone has used and setup RightFax.

Have a Brooktrout tr114-p4c
have Docs on demand
When runing the Sample web tools I get "The fax server is not licensed for
RightFax Fax Printer, or its version is too old."

After jacking with that I started reconfiguring the Board. Now I cant get
the Board Service module to start and the event viewer is filling up with
"BCSC:(1) Unable to communicate with boardserver FAXSERVER (error 2). "

Any help contact me off the list..

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry

Rick

------_=_NextPart_001_01C183E2.E4882620

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Off Topic.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sorry to be off topic but I need help bad...</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If anyone has used and setup RightFax.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Have a Brooktrout tr114-p4c</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>have Docs on demand</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>When runing the Sample web tools I get &quot;The fax =
server is not licensed for RightFax Fax Printer, or its version is too =
old.&quot;</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>After jacking with that I started reconfiguring the =
Board. Now I cant get the Board Service module to start and the event =
viewer is filling up with &quot;BCSC:(1) Unable to communicate with =
boardserver FAXSERVER (error 2). &quot; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Any help contact me off the list..</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sorry</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Rick</FONT>