I guess I should add my story in with the lot. I had just moved down to the
US a few days before to start my graduate program at Hollins College in
Roanoke Virginia. It was the second day of classes and I was a bit
overwhelmed with everything. I had met some people that morning in the
cafeteria. As I was walking to class I heard one of them call out to me from
one of the dorm room windows, or I assumed it was that. I could not tell
really since it was almost completely covered in ivy. She wanted to
introduce me to a friend of hers named Wendy. I heard this hello from the
ivy and responded. I thought nothing of it and went on to class.

A couple of days later I was having lunch and the first person sat down and
reintroduced me to Wendy. Wendy and I began talking, and the next thing I
knew was that 3 or 4 hours had passed without noticing. We began going out
together and were living together by the end of the semester. At the end of
the school year she transferred to another school which resulted in a long
distance relationship for the next two years. We got married just before I
started my Ph.D. program at Virginia Tech. Its been great ever since.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer