hehe educating each person that they are a business, hehe, Gruss the schools
aren't even managing to teach people to read.
 I still think that you are missing the point. If they have a minimum wage
job and a family to feed, they have another job to get to, and no time to
look.
 I do however agree with your assessment of where we are and where we should
be.

Dana