What I am telling you is that it won't ever be done right in any incarnation
of our current educational system.
 You may have been talking about that one post... I am talking about the
absence of any sensible argument why not, from you or anyone else. Between
your indignation over "bashing corporations" and the local indignation over
some non-existent threat to property rights, I am starting to look around
for Karl Rove and wonder what everyone is *really* afraid of.
 Also, quit calling the minimum wage a subsidy. It's a price floor. A better
analogy would be not making Abe Lincoln's dad sell his crops at a loss.
 Dana