> Jerry wrote:
> I don't know if his agenda still matches with his controller's agenda.

Yeah, I think that's true.  Anybody that thinks Mr. Bush won because
of policy is nuts; he won because of the Christian right.  It's an
element the left doesn't have so it's a tie breaker.

That Christian support is cracking up, however, with the Meirs
nomination.  Many on the far right were willing to tolerate and defend
Mr. Bush's idiotic policy choices because they were waiting for him to
legislate from the bench.  It's the core reason Mr. McCain lost the
2000 nomination.

But now you're hearing people like George Will, Pat Buchanan, and Bill
Kristol break from their perfunctory defense of Mr. Bush's screwups;
and thus it's clear that their first priority has always been
Christian law.

If we needed any other confirmation that the President was in trouble
we got it from his oddly timed speech about terrorism, Bin Laden, and
9/11.  For the 13th time in a row we've got a speech and a terrorism
warning just when all of the news coverage was hitting his latest
stumble.

Just for fun check out this Pork plane that Mr. Bush paid for with your money:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002540401_danny05.html