I've read two fiction books since Wednesday. (The Rule of Four by Ian
Caldwell and Impossible Odds by Dave Duncan). I'll read another on the
train tonight. Plus two non-fiction books since Wednesday. (Wall Treet
Journal Guide to Understanding Personal Finance and Drawing Cars by
John Raynes). I go through about 6 or so a week.

BTW, does anyone else live or work near a used book store? I am 2
storefronts down from the Brattle Book Shop (owned by the book guy you
see if you ever watch Antiques Roadshow). They have an alley outside
where they have dozens of book racks for a dollar a book. I would die
if I lost that source. Of course, I thought that when I moved from
Portand, Oregon and lost access to Powells bookstore, so I guess you
learn to adapt.