On 10/11/05, Dana wrote:
> ah, it's not acceptable, doesn't mean that certain people don't *deserve*
> it. Seriously though, Barry was guilty, no question, I just decry using an
> ex to get to him.

When you say Barry was guilty do you also agree DeLorean was guilty?
Yes he's guilty of trying to cheat on his wife but the drugs? He said
no like eight times to the drugs, finally gave in just to get some.
That may say a lot about his character but guilty isn't one of them.
The word is entrapment.

> This is somewhat different. Rove is guilty, there is no
> prosecutorial malfeasance, and even if he weren't.... it couldn't happen to
> a nicer guy.

So even if Rove did nothing illegal we should lock him up on trumped
up charges because you don't like him? You have become one of those
whom you despise.