Our Kaiser plan for a family is $636 per month.  Now that David is 18, he
has to exit the plan and get his own personal plan at a cost of about $200
per month, but we continue to pay the $600 per month on top of that.

Frankly, I'm still sold on Kaiser because of the high level of quality
service we receive from them.  They have done everything from saving one of
my children's lives to taking a tumor out of my leg, to just being there any
time day or night ready to help.

I wish it were less, sure, but you can blame most of that on unscrupulous
people who sue doctors for millions every time the system is less than 100%
perfect.  If Joe Average didn't treat medical mistakes like the lottery, I
would be paying less than half of what I do now.

Best of luck with your search, Michael.  Make sure to also take a close look
at Consumer Reports.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]