You know we have unions, government and teaching jobs here that do
pretty much the same thing. Except without all the vacation, which is
why we're a more productive culture.
I thought the European countries were cracking down on all excessive
vacations? Here we have sick days but you're only supposed to use them
when you're sick. In Europe they're giving people bonuses to not fake
being sick and go to work.

Anyway, I'd love to live in Paris for a month or two if it weren't for
all those French people. :)