choked a bit and couldn't remember all the router configuration
commands but queen of partial credit that I am still got six out of
seven -- I'll take it. Since all my online tests are in the high
nineties and I do well with paper and pencil tests (and have seen
networking terms before) I am pretty confident about the final and
therefore the class. It might not be an A but I think it will. Knock
on wood :)

The skills final was HARD though, you had to calculate a subnet,
identify properly made cable of the proper type and hook it all up so
that 2 linux and 2 xp boxes talk to the router. All that for a lousy
ten points but that's an entire letter grade so...

bottom line, the skills final was ok and I lived to tell the tale, but
the outcome was in doubt there for a while....next up, skills finals
in NOS and red hat on Monday...

Dana