actually, I'll save you the trouble.

http://www.sciencecases.org/anticoagulant/background.asp

says it potentiates coumadin. But naturally you would know more about that
than my hematologist. God you're annoying at times. So I am supposed believe
he is wrong (and we were all hallucinating when I had this effect myself)
because of some study you cite and probably misremember that investigated an
unspecified problem :P

Note to recent arrivals, who may be wondering, I no longer take coumadin as
I have been pronounced cured. Though I still keep an eye out for strange
symptoms just in case.

Dana