So, in theory, the publication of any _fact_ (and not prose, ie, poetry,
etc) will always be protected speech, as long as the fact is true (ie,
not libel).

Now, you may break the law _getting_ that fact - you may also break the
law for WHY you publicized the fact, but the actual publication of the
fact will always be protected.

In theory, the only caveat is a fact that impacts national security.

-rc

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2329896,00.html?chkpt=hpq
s014