Ooooh...that skating with Celbrities and Dancing with celebrities shit
has got to go.  It's almost like the netwroks are trying to see how
ridiculous they can get and still get viewers.  Kinda like when you were
a kid and you'd push your younger sibling's buttons just to see how far
you can get before they snap.