> Jim wrote:
> We're getting the full mold and air-quality work done Thursday - that will
> be the deciding factor for us.

I'd be curious to know if the company you're using is willing to give
you a guarantee that there is no mold infestation.  From my experience
with it, I wonder how they would know without tearing the basement
down.

They can test the air and that would tell them if there is active mold
spores in the air, but mold can go domant for years.

My cousin's house was hit by a tree and they had a whole section
repaired.  3 years later their son noticed a mushroom growing out of
his bedroom wall.  Turned out the contractors had cheaped out on the
repair and moisture was getting though.  They had 2 companies do an
IAQ test but both said there was no real way to know without tearing
down the walls.

Keep us updated!