Funny story there actually my friend is a judge in our county and we talk
about things like this constanly. Once we saw a cop and he gunned it just to
see if he would get ticketed...nothing ever happened.

Furthermore my point is not about the illgality of it. My point is the
ecomonic benifit (or lack there of) to employing non naturalized citizens.
If wal-mart knew (which while I have no proof is my beleif disagree if you
choose thats fine) then they had a moral obligation to look elsewhere for
store cleaners. Further more if wal-mart was unaware I wouldn't be suprised
(once again no proff just speculation) if they kept forcing the cleaners to
lower thier costs, something wal-mart loves to do, until they only way the
cleaners could make a profit was to hire in cheap illegal labor.

Adam