I'm being forced to move to RAD 6 (IBM's WebSphere development environment
based on Eclipse 3) at the office and to make the transition as smooth as
possible I've decided to try and get into Eclipse at home as well.

I've got the core release and (of course) CF Eclipse.  What other plug-ins
do you think are "essential"?  Mostly I'm looking for HTML/CSS/JavaScript
stuff (since that's what I do most) but it would also be nice to have a
RegEx tool (I noticed there are several available) and perhaps some other
related tools.

I'm a little disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a straight-up HTML
perspective available - anybody know of one?  CFEclipse does a fine job...
but it would still be nice to have a "simple" HTML perspective with
reference material.

Speaking of that - I already really miss all of the attached documentation
(for HTML, CF and CSS) that I've been used to in CFStudio - any similar
packages?

So far I've been pretty impressed with Eclipse... but I find it very rough
around the edges.  Very little documentation, very little help.  But I think
I could learn to appreciate it in time.

RAD 6 is a whole 'nother story - imagine Eclipse.  Got it?  Now imagine it
with another two GIG of bloat and running at 20 times the memory with 1/20
the speed.  That's RAD 6 in a nutshell.  ;^)

Thanks in advance.

Jim Davis