he was built in the same mold as Bush or James Watt - Ronnie Raygun's
Interior Secretary who said that protecting the environment wasn't
needed, since the Apocalypse was nigh.

He's just a wackjob. Strangely enough he was in complete agreement
with Pat Robertson. Both thought that Ariel Sharon's stroke was God's
judgement for his going ordering the evacuation of the Gaza
settlements.

larry