> Gel wrote:
> Capitalism, and the Greed of large corporations is what creates the
> Devils of which we speak in this Thread.

This is provably false.  Case in point: you.

Despite the "greed of large corporations" you still value a socially
conscious firm.  And you are a consumer.  Therefore you can choose to
forgo your purchase of, say, a PS2 if you feel Sony is not a socially
conscious firm.

If all of Sony's consumers are like you, then they will go out of
business (or have to change their business model).  This is capitalism
at it's best.

You've yet to understand that corporations simply reflect their
customers.  That is, the best way to get your "good ethics" is via
capitalism!

Have you ever checked the amount of money corporations provide to
charity?  Like, for example, the United Way?  Do you know why they do
this?  Greed.  You see, they know there are customers like you, and
they die without you, so they give money to charities to appease you.

In a capitalistic society the consumer, you, is all powerful and
corporations wither under your smallest whim.