Nope, a great response.  We are just looking for different things in our
lives, that's all.

I happen to love DC.

Just don't think that because I don't talk about Keynesian Economics anymore
(I did here once upon a time, it just got to be too frustrating), or because
I don't have the greatest spelling ability in the world, that I am unread,
or under educated.

Tim