Suggestion 6: .. If you are super-duper anal, unplug all of your computers,
cancel any ISP accounts, really the only security at all ;)

I am in the process of setting ipChains and Masquerade at home for some of
the computers. I am still waiting for the processor to come in. I figure it
can't be to hard. I have setup a linux box to do routing of real IPs, fake
ones shouldn't be that difficult.