<cf_hugerant>
I'm at the tail end of the deadline beast myself.  We quoted a project
where the timeline would take us to the end of January and my boss, in
her infinite wisdom, told us that "This is nice, But I told the client
that we'd have it done the first week in January"  So we've been
frantically hacking code together for about two weeks now.  The good
news is that it actually works - sort of.  The bad news is that sort of.
 All of our testing time pretty much got cut out so the only testing
we've done is the testing on the fly.  I swear man, I work for a Bizarro
web dev company.  If there's an ass-backwards way of doing things, we do
it that way.  It's not the developers, but the leadership.  I have never
met people so adverse to change in my life! They're a bunch of nesters -
they build their little nest just the way they like it and fiercely
defend against anyone trying to change it.  Boy, I need to get out of
here.  Welp, off to cf-jobs!
</cf_hugerant>

If it weren't for the masseuse coming in today, I would have stayed
home.  Recently there were comments about Mo's boss and how she was
perceptively harsh in her job posting.  I'd rather work where things are
done right than a place where we get a back massage and foosball tables.
 Those are nice perks but it doesn't change the fact that my boss bites
the big one!

Sorry to vent.  It's been a rough week.

Michael Corrigan
Programmer