Actually, I found out what his beef is by reading back some posts in his blog.

1. He tried to use BlogCFC.
2. He found that it had issues so he modified the code.
3. He didn't see any indication of which opensource license model it
was being distributed under, so he felt it was okay then to distribute
his modified version as Rabid-BlogCFC.
4. He was apparently dog piled by the CF community and maybe Ray asked
him to not distribute his modified code.
5. Bee up his butt.

But reading his posts, he apparently enjoys bees up the butt because
he says he had previously tried to submit an opensouce license model
to sourceforge that would allow developers to take existing opensource
projects and co-opt the intellectual property ownership of the code.
So Ray's BlogCFC was apparently just a roadkill in his personal
rampage against opensource.