>>|From: Braver, Ben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|We said "ya really deserve some R&R but ya hardly got two nickels to rub
>>|together.  Wanna come with us to Kauai for a week next July, our
>>|treat? Oh, and since you're 21 now, ya can sit down by the pool, flag
down Leilani,
>>|order a tall cool one, sign it to the room."

Um, hey Benny! Oh handsome young man from the west ... bestest community
poster ever, most fantastic skier I've ever talked to ... um, what about
ME!!!!

***jumps up and down waving hands ***

I know how to flag down waitress-type girlies to bring drinks poolside! I
could give your son a lesson or two about drinking responsibily by the pool!
<evil wicked laugh>

E with a K