Not trying to pick a fight. I need a shower ;) You said

When did Christians claim the holocaust was the right thing to do
because the Bible said so?

If your objection is confined to the Holocaust, fine. The massacres that were
done in the name of Christianity did not include the Holocaust. They just
decided not to try to stop that one. I mentioned it because it was the first
thing that came to mind but there were of course much more apt massacres in
Mexico, Canada and the US. Hey, in Europe they had wars for centuries over this
stuff and burned I don't know how may women, beheaded I don't know how many
men, all in the name of saving souls.

But hey, those crazy Muslims, they sure are evil.