You are totally missing the point. People boycott the Dixie Chicks because of
their views. But they don't boycott all of country music, or anything
originating from the state of Tennessee, or people who wear cowboy boots for
something the Dixie Chicks said.

This boycott in the Middle East is not a boycott to protest the actions of this
one paper, it is a boycott of an entire country to protest the basic freedom of
speech of private parties in that country.